After an underwhelming four-game set against the Angels where the offense sputtered...
Detroit Sports Edge 16 – A Michigan Mess (AUDIO)
A Michigan Mess – Interview with Professor Douglas Smith
The Detroit Sports Edge 16 featured call-in guest Professor Douglas Smith of WashtnenawWatchdogs.com the website that helped bring fourth the sexual misconduct allegations now sweeping across the University of Michigan and it’s football program. This was the second time Professor Smith was a guest on the show discussing the same allegations against now former Wolverines kicker Brendan Gibbons and the questions now being asked to the Detroit media so to why zero questions were asked to the University and the school itself as to why nothing was done regarding the allegations since 2009.
Jahvid Best suing the NFL
Former Lions running back Jahvid Best is suing the NFL over concussions he suffered in the league during his short career. Does he have a case?
Spring training is just three weeks away!
Lakeland, FL will be buzzing once again in just three weeks as the Tigers begin Spring Training in preparation for the 2014 season. Here’s some of the topics we discussed pertaining to the first signs of Spring…
- Drew Smyly as the No. 5 starter.
- Should the Tigers bring V-Mart back?
- Prince Fielder continues to suck.
- Clay Davenport’s predictions on the 2014 season.
Bell gets some U-M revenge on Dorf
After weeks of Dorf ripping on Bell for the futile Michigan football program some retribution is finally had after U-M’s big road win over Michigan State during the weekend.
Will the Red Wings make the playoffs?
In their first season in the Eastern Conference it’s been a tough hull for the Red Wings. But a lot of the struggles for Detroit this season have been in part to the vast amount of injuries the team has suffered. Despite all that though can they keep their 20+ year playoff streak alive?
The Benny Hill Segment of the Night: The Detroit Pistons
Whenever the Pistons play you can almost hear the Benny Hill theme going in the background. Here some of the topics we covered on a train wreck of a season thus far.
- Dorf’s article on whether or not they should tank
- Trading Greg Monroe
- Who’s the conductor of this massive failure?
- Tigers vs. White Sox (7/29) Game Preview: The Tigers are back home and looking for a rebound
- Apparently Lions’ DT Nick Fairley lost too much weight during the offseason
- Lions ‘tabling’ contract negotiations with Ndamukong Suh until after the season
- Tigers vs. Angels (7/27) Game Preview: The Tigers look to get out of LA with a series split